REvoluzzer Version 18.104.22.168
REvoluzzer Version 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall REvoluzzer Version 126.96.36.199 from your computeriCordForum.com
. More information on iCordForum.com can be found here
. REvoluzzer Version 188.8.131.52 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\REvoluzzer folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for REvoluzzer Version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\REvoluzzer\unins000.exe. REvoluzzer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.07 MB (1121792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with REvoluzzer Version 220.127.116.11. They take about 1.76 MB (1842224
bytes) on disk.
- REvoluzzer.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.55 KB)
The current page applies to REvoluzzer Version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
REvoluzzer Version 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by iCordForum.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase REvoluzzer Version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove REvoluzzer Version 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find REvoluzzer Version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "REvoluzzer Version 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the REvoluzzer Version 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you select REvoluzzer Version 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about REvoluzzer Version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove REvoluzzer Version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing REvoluzzer Version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong REvoluzzer Version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling REvoluzzer Version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove REvoluzzer Version 126.96.36.199 by iCordForum.com from your computer, nor are we saying that REvoluzzer Version 188.8.131.52 by iCordForum.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove REvoluzzer Version 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 21:01:07.523