This info is about REVE Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall REVE Antivirus from your computerREVE Antivirus
. Additional info about REVE Antivirus can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\REVE Antivirus\Modules directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing REVE Antivirus is C:\Program Files\REVE Antivirus\Modules\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. REVEAntivirus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 170.76 KB (174856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with REVE Antivirus. They occupy about 3.37 MB (3532006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- activator.exe (60.00 KB)
- ConnectorService.exe (27.00 KB)
- dselfpro.exe (15.30 KB)
- Filtering.exe (47.30 KB)
- IsRealTimeWorking.exe (319.95 KB)
- Restart.exe (154.80 KB)
- REVEAntivirus.exe (170.76 KB)
- ReveAv.exe (1.12 MB)
- ReveAvPOP.exe (163.80 KB)
- ReveAVSCP.exe (300.00 KB)
- ReveServiceStarter.exe (38.00 KB)
- ReveTray.exe (201.50 KB)
- security.exe (112.76 KB)
- SigUpdater.exe (179.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (198.54 KB)
- WinService.exe (47.00 KB)
- AntivirusEngine.exe (262.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of REVE Antivirus. For other REVE Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
REVE Antivirus is a program marketed by REVE Antivirus. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase REVE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove REVE Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find REVE Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "REVE Antivirus". If it exists on your system the REVE Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you click REVE Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about REVE Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove REVE Antivirus.
8. After removing REVE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of REVE Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing REVE Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall REVE Antivirus by REVE Antivirus from your computer, we are not saying that REVE Antivirus by REVE Antivirus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall REVE Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 12:21:57.700