This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RDK 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RDK 2.0 from your PChttp://www.shenturk.com
. More information on http://www.shenturk.com can be seen here
. You can see more info related to RDK 2.0 at http://www.shenturk.com
. RDK 2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Shenturk\RDK directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove RDK 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Shenturk\RDK\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RDK.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 287.00 KB (293888 bytes) on disk.
RDK 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 19.69 MB (20648467
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.19 MB)
- lame.exe (146.00 KB)
- RDK.exe (287.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (76.02 KB)
The current web page applies to RDK 2.0 version 2.0
RDK 2.0 is an application released by the software company http://www.shenturk.com. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove RDK 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RDK 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RDK 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RDK 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the RDK 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RDK 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RDK 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RDK 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shenturk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shenturk\RDK\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RDK 2.0.
8. After uninstalling RDK 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RDK 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RDK 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RDK 2.0 by http://www.shenturk.com from your PC, we are not saying that RDK 2.0 by http://www.shenturk.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RDK 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:48:10.103