RDC Panel Client
RDC Panel Client is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall RDC Panel Client from your PCRadio Data Comms
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Radio Data Comms. Click on http://www.permaconn.com
to get more data about RDC Panel Client on Radio Data Comms's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Radio Data Comms\Panel Client folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall RDC Panel Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Radio Data Comms\Panel Client\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RDC Panel Client's primary file takes about 6.34 MB (6652928 bytes) and is named PanelClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside RDC Panel Client. They take about 6.41 MB (6716890
bytes) on disk.
- PanelClient.exe (6.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.64
of RDC Panel Client. For more RDC Panel Client versions please click below:
RDC Panel Client is a program marketed by Radio Data Comms. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove RDC Panel Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RDC Panel Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RDC Panel Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RDC Panel Client". If it exists on your system the RDC Panel Client app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RDC Panel Client in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RDC Panel Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RDC Panel Client:
- The software company is: http://www.permaconn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radio Data Comms\Panel Client\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RDC Panel Client.
8. After uninstalling RDC Panel Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RDC Panel Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RDC Panel Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RDC Panel Client by Radio Data Comms from your computer, nor are we saying that RDC Panel Client by Radio Data Comms is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RDC Panel Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 23:32:42.633