This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RC語音 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RC語音 from your PCraidcall.com.tw
. More info about raidcall.com.tw can be seen here
. Click on http://www.raidcall.com.tw
to get more info about RC語音 on raidcall.com.tw's website. RC語音 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音 directory, regulated by the user's choice. RC語音's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe. BugReport.exe is the RC語音's main executable file and it takes around 663.41 KB (679336 bytes) on disk.
RC語音 contains of the executables below. They take 10.37 MB (10878514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.41 KB)
- liveup.exe (831.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (124.00 KB)
- raidcall.exe (4.88 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.48 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (355.41 KB)
- StartRC.exe (23.41 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.80 KB)
- Wizard.exe (979.41 KB)
This info is about RC語音 version 220.127.116.11.3132.134
alone. Click on the links below for other RC語音 versions:
...click to view all...
RC語音 is an application offered by raidcall.com.tw. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove RC語音 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RC語音 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RC語音 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RC語音". The RC語音 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RC語音 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RC語音, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RC語音:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RC語音.
8. After removing RC語音, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RC語音 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RC語音 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw from your PC, nor are we saying that RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RC語音 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:53:10.027