RC語音 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall RC語音 from your computerraidcall.com.tw
. Go over here
where you can get more info on raidcall.com.tw. Please open http://www.raidcall.com.tw
if you want to read more on RC語音 on raidcall.com.tw's page. RC語音 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音 directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RC語音. The program's main executable file occupies 663.68 KB (679608 bytes) on disk and is titled BugReport.exe.
RC語音 contains of the executables below. They take 9.16 MB (9602395
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.68 KB)
- liveup.exe (831.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (95.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (4.93 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (602.18 KB)
- rcplugin.exe (347.68 KB)
- StartRC.exe (23.68 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.58 KB)
- updater_tmp.exe (396.00 KB)
- Wizard.exe (867.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199.4066.49
of RC語音. Click on the links below for other RC語音 versions:
...click to view all...
RC語音 is a program released by the software company raidcall.com.tw. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase RC語音 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RC語音 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RC語音 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RC語音". If it is installed on your PC the RC語音 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RC語音 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RC語音, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RC語音:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RC語音.
8. After removing RC語音, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RC語音 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RC語音 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw from your PC, we are not saying that RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RC語音 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:42:37.510