RC語音 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall RC語音 from your computerraidcall.com.tw
. Check out here
for more info on raidcall.com.tw. Detailed information about RC語音 can be seen at http://www.raidcall.com.tw
. Usually the RC語音 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\RC語音 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling RC語音 is C:\Program Files\RC語音\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. raidcall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.87 MB (5107352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RC語音. They take an average of 10.12 MB (10613481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (831.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (124.00 KB)
- raidcall.exe (4.87 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.24 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (355.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (23.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.81 KB)
- Wizard.exe (979.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.1859.70
of RC語音. For more RC語音 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RC語音 is an application released by raidcall.com.tw. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall RC語音 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RC語音 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RC語音 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RC語音". If it is installed on your PC the RC語音 app will be found very quickly. When you select RC語音 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RC語音, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RC語音:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RC語音\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RC語音.
8. After removing RC語音, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RC語音 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RC語音 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw from your computer, nor are we saying that RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RC語音 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:03:01.497