RC語音 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RC語音 from your computerraidcall.com.tw
. More information on raidcall.com.tw can be found here
. You can see more info on RC語音 at http://www.raidcall.com.tw
. Usually the RC語音 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RC語音. BugReport.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 663.65 KB (679576 bytes) on disk.
RC語音 contains of the executables below. They take 10.12 MB (10613481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (831.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (124.00 KB)
- raidcall.exe (4.87 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.24 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (355.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (23.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.81 KB)
- Wizard.exe (979.65 KB)
The current web page applies to RC語音 version 188.8.131.52.2599.93
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RC語音:
...click to view all...
RC語音 is a program released by raidcall.com.tw. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall RC語音 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RC語音 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RC語音 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RC語音". The RC語音 app will be found automatically. When you select RC語音 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RC語音, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RC語音:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RC語音.
8. After uninstalling RC語音, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RC語音 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RC語音 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw from your PC, nor are we saying that RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RC語音 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:20:31.063