RAM Saver 13.1 Professional
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RAM Saver 13.1 Professional for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RAM Saver 13.1 Professional from your PCWinTools Software Engineering, Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on WinTools Software Engineering, Ltd.. Please open http://www.wintools.net/
if you want to read more on RAM Saver 13.1 Professional on WinTools Software Engineering, Ltd.'s website. Usually the RAM Saver 13.1 Professional application is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinTools Software\RAM Saver Professional directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove RAM Saver 13.1 Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinTools Software\RAM Saver Professional\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RAM Saver 13.1 Professional's primary file takes around 441.50 KB (452096 bytes) and is named RAMSaverPro.exe.
RAM Saver 13.1 Professional is comprised of the following executables which take 2.54 MB (2658161
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- comboost.exe (104.00 KB)
- killproc.exe (73.03 KB)
- language.exe (152.53 KB)
- moncpu.exe (44.03 KB)
- monram.exe (144.50 KB)
- RAMSaverCP.exe (467.00 KB)
- RAMSaverPro.exe (441.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1
of RAM Saver 13.1 Professional.
If planning to uninstall RAM Saver 13.1 Professional you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by RAM Saver 13.1 Professional when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinTools Software\RAM Saver Professional
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinTools Software\RAM Saver Professional\ramsaverpro.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\TOOLS\RAM Saver Control Panel.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\TOOLS\RAM Saver Professional.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Godlike Developers\RAM Saver Pro
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTools Software\RAM Saver Professional\RAMSaverCP.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTools Software\RAM Saver Professional\RAMSaverPro.exe
RAM Saver 13.1 Professional is an application marketed by the software company WinTools Software Engineering, Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase RAM Saver 13.1 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RAM Saver 13.1 Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RAM Saver 13.1 Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "RAM Saver 13.1 Professional". If it exists on your system the RAM Saver 13.1 Professional program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RAM Saver 13.1 Professional in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RAM Saver 13.1 Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RAM Saver 13.1 Professional:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wintools.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinTools Software\RAM Saver Professional\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RAM Saver 13.1 Professional.
8. After removing RAM Saver 13.1 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RAM Saver 13.1 Professional that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RAM Saver 13.1 Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RAM Saver 13.1 Professional by WinTools Software Engineering, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that RAM Saver 13.1 Professional by WinTools Software Engineering, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RAM Saver 13.1 Professional in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:42:26.783