RAIDXpert2 Management Suite
This page is about RAIDXpert2 Management Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the app RAIDXpert2 Management Suite can be seen at www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAIDXpert2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\RAIDXpert2\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RAIDXpert2 Management Suite. RAIDXpert2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 95.50 KB (97792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RAIDXpert2 Management Suite. They take an average of 9.95 MB (10435032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RAIDXpert2.exe (95.50 KB)
- rcadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- rcpopup.exe (4.89 MB)
- rc_cgi.exe (653.50 KB)
- ab.exe (77.00 KB)
- abs.exe (81.50 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (34.50 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (86.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (85.50 KB)
- htdigest.exe (71.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (82.00 KB)
- httpd.exe (21.50 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (55.50 KB)
- logresolve.exe (50.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (406.00 KB)
- pv.exe (60.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (66.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.50 KB)
- awk.exe (136.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.65 KB)
- jusched.exe (81.65 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (26.00 KB)
- php.exe (58.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (316.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.50 KB)
- invoker.exe (44.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to RAIDXpert2 Management Suite version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other RAIDXpert2 Management Suite versions:
...click to view all...
RAIDXpert2 Management Suite is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RAIDXpert2 Management Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RAIDXpert2 Management Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "RAIDXpert2 Management Suite". If it is installed on your PC the RAIDXpert2 Management Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RAIDXpert2 Management Suite in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RAIDXpert2 Management Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RAIDXpert2 Management Suite:
- The web site of the application is: www.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RAIDXpert2\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RAIDXpert2 Management Suite.
8. After uninstalling RAIDXpert2 Management Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RAIDXpert2 Management Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RAIDXpert2 Management Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RAIDXpert2 Management Suite by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:27:13.343