R for Windows 3.0.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall R for Windows 3.0.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall R for Windows 3.0.1 from your PCR Core Team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on R Core Team. Please open http://www.r-project.org
if you want to read more on R for Windows 3.0.1 on R Core Team's web page. Usually the R for Windows 3.0.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling R for Windows 3.0.1 is C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Rgui.exe and its approximative size is 17.50 KB (17920 bytes).
R for Windows 3.0.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.54 MB (1616753
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rscript.exe (19.00 KB)
- open.exe (12.50 KB)
- R.exe (34.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (33.50 KB)
- Rgui.exe (17.50 KB)
- Rscript.exe (21.00 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (20.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (18.00 KB)
- open.exe (16.00 KB)
- R.exe (38.50 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (38.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (21.50 KB)
- Rscript.exe (24.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (23.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (22.00 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (12.00 KB)
- wish85.exe (13.50 KB)
This page is about R for Windows 3.0.1 version 3.0.1
R for Windows 3.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by R for Windows 3.0.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1\bin\config.sh
- C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1\bin\i386\open.exe
- C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1\bin\i386\R.dll
- C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1\bin\i386\R.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 3.0.1_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 3.0.1_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 3.0.1_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 3.0.1_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 3.0.1_is1\UninstallString
R for Windows 3.0.1 is an application released by R Core Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall R for Windows 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete R for Windows 3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R for Windows 3.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R for Windows 3.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the R for Windows 3.0.1 program will be found automatically. When you click R for Windows 3.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding R for Windows 3.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R for Windows 3.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-project.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove R for Windows 3.0.1.
8. After removing R for Windows 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R for Windows 3.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R for Windows 3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R for Windows 3.0.1 by R Core Team from your computer, nor are we saying that R for Windows 3.0.1 by R Core Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove R for Windows 3.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:48:21.310