R for Windows 2.13.2
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall R for Windows 2.13.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall R for Windows 2.13.2 from your computerR Development Core Team
. You can read more on R Development Core Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.r-project.org
to get more data about R for Windows 2.13.2 on R Development Core Team's website. R for Windows 2.13.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\R\R-2.13.2 folder, depending on the user's decision. R for Windows 2.13.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\R\R-2.13.2\unins000.exe. Rgui.exe is the R for Windows 2.13.2's main executable file and it takes about 35.00 KB (35840 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in R for Windows 2.13.2. They take 1.46 MB (1532351
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rscript.exe (35.50 KB)
- open.exe (9.50 KB)
- R.exe (49.50 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (49.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (35.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (38.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (37.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (35.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
This page is about R for Windows 2.13.2 version 2.13.2
R for Windows 2.13.2 is an application marketed by the software company R Development Core Team. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall R for Windows 2.13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete R for Windows 2.13.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R for Windows 2.13.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "R for Windows 2.13.2". If it is installed on your PC the R for Windows 2.13.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select R for Windows 2.13.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding R for Windows 2.13.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R for Windows 2.13.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-project.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.13.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R for Windows 2.13.2.
8. After removing R for Windows 2.13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong R for Windows 2.13.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing R for Windows 2.13.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove R for Windows 2.13.2 by R Development Core Team from your PC, nor are we saying that R for Windows 2.13.2 by R Development Core Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R for Windows 2.13.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 21:00:44.053