You can find below details on how to uninstall R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 from your systemR-tools Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on R-tools Technology Inc.. Click on http://www.r-tt.com
to get more details about R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 on R-tools Technology Inc.'s website. Usually the R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Wipe&Clean folder, depending on the user's option during setup. R-Wipe&Clean 9.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Wipe&Clean\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called _rwipeinst.exe and it has a size of 133.45 KB (136656 bytes).
R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 contains of the executables below. They take 2.07 MB (2175795
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RPrivSvc.exe (186.50 KB)
- RWCClean.exe (40.50 KB)
- RwcLkRen.exe (6.00 KB)
- RwcNtSrv.exe (40.50 KB)
- RwcRun.exe (73.50 KB)
- RwcTaskService.exe (108.00 KB)
- RWipeD.exe (83.00 KB)
- _rwipeinst.exe (133.45 KB)
- RWipeRun.exe (100.45 KB)
- RWKbdD.exe (53.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 version 9.6
R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 is an application marketed by the software company R-tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Wipe&Clean 9.6". If it exists on your system the R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding R-Wipe&Clean 9.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Wipe&Clean 9.6:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Wipe&Clean\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R-Wipe&Clean 9.6.
8. After uninstalling R-Wipe&Clean 9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 by R-tools Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 by R-tools Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove R-Wipe&Clean 9.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:27:48.360