R-Studio is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall R-Studio from your computerwww.usde.biz
. Open here
for more details on www.usde.biz. More data about the software R-Studio can be seen at http://www.example.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove R-Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R-Studio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 53.58 KB (54864 bytes) on disk and is called r-studio.exe.
The following executables are installed along with R-Studio. They take about 3.10 MB (3250783
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.58 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RSAgent.exe (1.15 MB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.26 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
R-Studio is an application released by the software company www.usde.biz. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove R-Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase R-Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Studio". If it exists on your system the R-Studio program will be found very quickly. When you click R-Studio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding R-Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall R-Studio.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove R-Studio by www.usde.biz from your PC, we are not saying that R-Studio by www.usde.biz is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove R-Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 03:52:49.917