This web page is about R-Studio 7.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall R-Studio 7.5 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More information about R-Studio 7.5 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. Usually the R-Studio 7.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\r folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for R-Studio 7.5 is C:\Program Files\r\Uninstall.exe. r-studio.exe is the R-Studio 7.5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 155.55 KB (159280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of R-Studio 7.5. They occupy about 65.42 MB (68596439
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- r-studio.exe (155.55 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (24.51 MB)
- RStudio64.exe (32.40 MB)
- rupdate.exe (1.34 MB)
- ruviewer.exe (6.72 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.156211
of R-Studio 7.5. You can find below a few links to other R-Studio 7.5 releases:
R-Studio 7.5 is an application released by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase R-Studio 7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase R-Studio 7.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-Studio 7.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Studio 7.5". The R-Studio 7.5 app will be found automatically. After you click R-Studio 7.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about R-Studio 7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Studio 7.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\r\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-Studio 7.5.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio 7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 7.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Studio 7.5 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio 7.5 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Studio 7.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 17:38:13.900