R-Drive Image 5.3
This info is about R-Drive Image 5.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More information about R-Tools Technology Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.r-tt.com
if you want to read more on R-Drive Image 5.3 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove R-Drive Image 5.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. R-DriveImage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.07 MB (21049416 bytes) on disk.
R-Drive Image 5.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.40 MB (24541006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (20.07 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.26 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.57 KB)
This web page is about R-Drive Image 5.3 version 5.3.5304
only. You can find below info on other versions of R-Drive Image 5.3:
R-Drive Image 5.3 is a program marketed by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase R-Drive Image 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove R-Drive Image 5.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R-Drive Image 5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 5.3". If it exists on your system the R-Drive Image 5.3 application will be found very quickly. After you select R-Drive Image 5.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding R-Drive Image 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 5.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Drive Image 5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 5.3 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-07 20:41:29.420