R-Drive Image 5.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove R-Drive Image 5.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. Click on http://www.r-tt.com
to get more data about R-Drive Image 5.2 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. R-Drive Image 5.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image directory, regulated by the user's choice. R-Drive Image 5.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named R-DriveImage.exe and it has a size of 18.27 MB (19156552 bytes).
R-Drive Image 5.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.14 MB (22172113
bytes) on disk.
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (18.27 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.17 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (440.70 KB)
This info is about R-Drive Image 5.2 version 5.2.5207
only. You can find below info on other application versions of R-Drive Image 5.2:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 5.2 is an application offered by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove R-Drive Image 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete R-Drive Image 5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find R-Drive Image 5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 5.2". The R-Drive Image 5.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click R-Drive Image 5.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding R-Drive Image 5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 5.2:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Drive Image 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-30 19:25:16.250