Qwest Quickcare 2.7
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Qwest Quickcare 2.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Qwest Quickcare 2.7 from your PCQwest
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Qwest. Click on http://www.qwest.com
to get more facts about Qwest Quickcare 2.7 on Qwest's website. Usually the Qwest Quickcare 2.7 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Qwest\Quickcare directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Qwest Quickcare 2.7 is C:\Program Files\Qwest\Quickcare\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk and is named sdckillw.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Qwest Quickcare 2.7. They take 2.17 MB (2273583
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- sdckillw.exe (52.00 KB)
- sprtcmd.exe (201.29 KB)
- sprtrunsa.exe (113.29 KB)
- sprtsvc.exe (201.29 KB)
- tgshell.exe (185.29 KB)
- tgsrvc.exe (181.29 KB)
- wificfg.exe (133.29 KB)
The current page applies to Qwest Quickcare 2.7 version 2.7.1002.1512
Qwest Quickcare 2.7 is an application by the software company Qwest. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Qwest Quickcare 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Qwest Quickcare 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Qwest Quickcare 2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qwest Quickcare 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the Qwest Quickcare 2.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Qwest Quickcare 2.7 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Qwest Quickcare 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Qwest Quickcare 2.7:
- The software company is: http://www.qwest.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Qwest\Quickcare\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Qwest Quickcare 2.7.
8. After removing Qwest Quickcare 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Qwest Quickcare 2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qwest Quickcare 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qwest Quickcare 2.7 by Qwest from your PC, nor are we saying that Qwest Quickcare 2.7 by Qwest is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qwest Quickcare 2.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 22:40:09.610