You can find on this page details on how to remove Qwant for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Qwant from your PCQwant
. Open here
for more information on Qwant. Please follow https://www.qwant.com
if you want to read more on Qwant on Qwant's website. Qwant is commonly installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\qwant-54e666b94e8395e9d3de71de19a901f6" directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Qwant is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\qwant-54e666b94e8395e9d3de71de19a901f6\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
Qwant contains of the executables below. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.2
Qwant is a program offered by the software company Qwant. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Qwant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Qwant from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Qwant or simply click the Search feature and type in "Qwant". The Qwant app will be found automatically. When you click Qwant in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Qwant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Qwant:
- The publisher is: https://www.qwant.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\qwant-54e666b94e8395e9d3de71de19a901f6\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Qwant.
8. After uninstalling Qwant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qwant that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qwant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Qwant by Qwant from your computer, nor are we saying that Qwant by Qwant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Qwant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:36:07.377