This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Qustodio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio Technologies
. More info about Qustodio Technologies can be seen here
. Qustodio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, subject to the user's decision. QAppTray.exe is the Qustodio's main executable file and it occupies about 5.70 MB (5976024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Qustodio. They occupy about 15.07 MB (15801536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.70 MB)
- QHelper.exe (303.96 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.27 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.10 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (667.46 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (892.96 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.94 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (238.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 180.23.855.0
of Qustodio. You can find here a few links to other Qustodio releases:
Qustodio is a program released by the software company Qustodio Technologies. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found automatically. When you click Qustodio in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 18:48:46.703