This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Qustodio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio Technologies
. You can read more on Qustodio Technologies or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Qustodio directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file is named QAppTray.exe and its approximative size is 5.55 MB (5824120 bytes).
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.52 MB (21519416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.55 MB)
- QHelper.exe (313.12 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.29 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.12 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (5.52 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 180.29.895.0
of Qustodio. Click on the links below for other Qustodio versions:
Qustodio is an application offered by the software company Qustodio Technologies. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Qustodio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found automatically. After you click Qustodio in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 06:54:21.360