Quran in Ms Word
This page is about Quran in Ms Word for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Quran in Ms Word from your systemTaufiq Product, Inc.
. Further information on Taufiq Product, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Quran in Ms Word can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/mtaufiq.rm/quran.html
. Quran in Ms Word is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quran_in_Word directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Quran_in_Word\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Quran in Ms Word. Quran in Ms Word's main file takes around 625.93 KB (640957 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Quran in Ms Word contains of the executables below. They take 625.93 KB (640957
bytes) on disk.
Quran in Ms Word is an application released by Taufiq Product, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Quran in Ms Word is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Quran in Ms Word from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Quran in Ms Word or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quran in Ms Word". The Quran in Ms Word app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Quran in Ms Word in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Quran in Ms Word, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quran in Ms Word:
- The software company is: http://www.geocities.com/mtaufiq.rm/quran.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quran_in_Word\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quran in Ms Word.
8. After uninstalling Quran in Ms Word, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Quran in Ms Word which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quran in Ms Word with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Quran in Ms Word by Taufiq Product, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Quran in Ms Word by Taufiq Product, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quran in Ms Word in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:45:51.273