This web page is about QupZilla 2.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall QupZilla 2.2.1 from your computerQupZilla Team
. Go over here
for more details on QupZilla Team. You can get more details about QupZilla 2.2.1 at http://www.qupzilla.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla directory (same installation drive as Windows). QupZilla 2.2.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe. qupzilla.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 158.50 KB (162304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of QupZilla 2.2.1. They occupy about 290.16 KB (297120
bytes) on disk.
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- qupzilla.exe (158.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (118.16 KB)
This page is about QupZilla 2.2.1 version 2.2.1
QupZilla 2.2.1 is an application by the software company QupZilla Team. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase QupZilla 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QupZilla 2.2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QupZilla 2.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QupZilla 2.2.1". The QupZilla 2.2.1 application will be found automatically. After you click QupZilla 2.2.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QupZilla 2.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QupZilla 2.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qupzilla.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QupZilla 2.2.1.
8. After removing QupZilla 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QupZilla 2.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QupZilla 2.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QupZilla 2.2.1 by QupZilla Team from your computer, we are not saying that QupZilla 2.2.1 by QupZilla Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QupZilla 2.2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 21:39:24.050