QupZilla 1.8.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.5 from your PCQupZilla Team
. You can find out more on QupZilla Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.qupzilla.com
to get more information about QupZilla 1.8.5 on QupZilla Team's website. QupZilla 1.8.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for QupZilla 1.8.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named qupzilla.exe and occupies 397.00 KB (406528 bytes).
The executables below are part of QupZilla 1.8.5. They take an average of 552.12 KB (565374
bytes) on disk.
- qupzilla.exe (397.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (155.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.5
of QupZilla 1.8.5.
If you are manually uninstalling QupZilla 1.8.5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall QupZilla 1.8.5:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\QupZilla
QupZilla 1.8.5 is an application offered by the software company QupZilla Team. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase QupZilla 1.8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete QupZilla 1.8.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QupZilla 1.8.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "QupZilla 1.8.5". The QupZilla 1.8.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click QupZilla 1.8.5 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about QupZilla 1.8.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QupZilla 1.8.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qupzilla.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QupZilla 1.8.5.
8. After removing QupZilla 1.8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QupZilla 1.8.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QupZilla 1.8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QupZilla 1.8.5 by QupZilla Team from your computer, we are not saying that QupZilla 1.8.5 by QupZilla Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QupZilla 1.8.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 18:51:51.730