You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall QuizFaber for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall QuizFaber from your systemLuca Galli
. More information on Luca Galli can be seen here
. You can see more info about QuizFaber at http://www.lucagalli.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuizFaber v3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove QuizFaber by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QuizFaber v3\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. QuizFaber.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.10 MB (4295680 bytes) on disk.
QuizFaber is composed of the following executables which take 4.45 MB (4664101
bytes) on disk:
- InstallLauncher.exe (32.50 KB)
- QmakeHttpd.exe (218.50 KB)
- QuizFaber.exe (4.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (108.79 KB)
This info is about QuizFaber version 3.0.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other QuizFaber releases:
QuizFaber is an application marketed by Luca Galli. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase QuizFaber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete QuizFaber from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QuizFaber or simply click the Search field and type in "QuizFaber". The QuizFaber app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QuizFaber in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding QuizFaber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuizFaber:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lucagalli.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QuizFaber v3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QuizFaber.
8. After removing QuizFaber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QuizFaber which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuizFaber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QuizFaber by Luca Galli from your computer, nor are we saying that QuizFaber by Luca Galli is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QuizFaber in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 17:10:05.443