QuickTime Converter 2.1
QuickTime Converter 2.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall QuickTime Converter 2.1 from your systemDpsof Inc
. More data about Dpsof Inc can be seen here
. You can get more details related to QuickTime Converter 2.1 at http://www.dpsof.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\QuickTime Converter directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for QuickTime Converter 2.1 is C:\Program Files\QuickTime Converter\unins000.exe. QuickTime Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.90 MB (8281187 bytes) on disk.
QuickTime Converter 2.1 is composed of the following executables which take 8.54 MB (8954797
bytes) on disk:
- QuickTime Converter.exe (7.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of QuickTime Converter 2.1.
QuickTime Converter 2.1 is a program by the software company Dpsof Inc. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall QuickTime Converter 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete QuickTime Converter 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QuickTime Converter 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickTime Converter 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the QuickTime Converter 2.1 application will be found automatically. When you click QuickTime Converter 2.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about QuickTime Converter 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuickTime Converter 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.dpsof.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QuickTime Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QuickTime Converter 2.1.
8. After uninstalling QuickTime Converter 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickTime Converter 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QuickTime Converter 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QuickTime Converter 2.1 by Dpsof Inc from your PC, we are not saying that QuickTime Converter 2.1 by Dpsof Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QuickTime Converter 2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 16:30:08.190