QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2
This page is about QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime Alternative directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime Alternative\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.16 MB (1215473 bytes). How to uninstall QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 from your system
QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.28 MB (2388977
bytes) on disk:
- QuickTimePlayer.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 version 3.2.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2". If it is installed on your PC the QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2.
8. After uninstalling QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130