QuickPlay Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall QuickPlay Pro from your PCPhilips Color Kinetics
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Philips Color Kinetics. More information about the application QuickPlay Pro can be found at http://www.colorkinetics.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips Color Kinetics\QuickPlay Pro 1.5.3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing QuickPlay Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips Color Kinetics\QuickPlay Pro 1.5.3\Uninstall QuickPlay Pro.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. QuickPlayPro.exe is the QuickPlay Pro's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.70 MB (2833408 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in QuickPlay Pro. They take 19.26 MB (20199280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall QuickPlay Pro.exe (14.71 MB)
- CDM_Setup.exe (1.83 MB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (8.50 KB)
- QuickPlayPro.exe (2.70 MB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.50 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (12.00 KB)
The current page applies to QuickPlay Pro version 1.5.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of QuickPlay Pro:
...click to view all...
QuickPlay Pro is a program marketed by Philips Color Kinetics. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove QuickPlay Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase QuickPlay Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QuickPlay Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "QuickPlay Pro". If it exists on your system the QuickPlay Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QuickPlay Pro in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QuickPlay Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickPlay Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.colorkinetics.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips Color Kinetics\QuickPlay Pro 1.5.3\Uninstall QuickPlay Pro.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QuickPlay Pro.
8. After uninstalling QuickPlay Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickPlay Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QuickPlay Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove QuickPlay Pro by Philips Color Kinetics from your computer, nor are we saying that QuickPlay Pro by Philips Color Kinetics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove QuickPlay Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:29:24.310