QuickGamma 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall QuickGamma 220.127.116.11 from your computerEberhard Werle
. Further information on Eberhard Werle can be seen here
. More details about the program QuickGamma 18.104.22.168 can be found at EberhardWerle@QuickGamma.de
. Usually the QuickGamma 22.214.171.124 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickGamma folder, depending on the user's option during install. QuickGamma 126.96.36.199's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickGamma\unins000.exe. QuickGamma.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 290.00 KB (296960 bytes) on disk.
QuickGamma 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which take 1.02 MB (1073438
bytes) on disk:
- QuickGamma.exe (290.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (758.28 KB)
The current web page applies to QuickGamma 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
QuickGamma 18.104.22.168 is an application released by Eberhard Werle. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase QuickGamma 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase QuickGamma 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QuickGamma 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QuickGamma 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the QuickGamma 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you select QuickGamma 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about QuickGamma 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickGamma 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: EberhardWerle@QuickGamma.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickGamma\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickGamma 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing QuickGamma 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QuickGamma 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QuickGamma 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QuickGamma 22.214.171.124 by Eberhard Werle from your PC, we are not saying that QuickGamma 126.96.36.199 by Eberhard Werle is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QuickGamma 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:47:41.267