QuickFile for Outlook
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall QuickFile for Outlook for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QuickFile for Outlook from your PCStandss (South Pacific) Limited
. You can find out more on Standss (South Pacific) Limited or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about QuickFile for Outlook at http://www.standss.com
. QuickFile for Outlook is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Standss\QuickFile 4Outlook folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. QuickFile for Outlook's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Standss\QuickFile 4Outlook\unins000.exe". QuickFile for Outlook's primary file takes about 716.95 KB (734160 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of QuickFile for Outlook. They occupy an average of 716.95 KB (734160
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about QuickFile for Outlook version 4.1.307
only. Click on the links below for other QuickFile for Outlook versions:
QuickFile for Outlook is a program offered by Standss (South Pacific) Limited. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove QuickFile for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QuickFile for Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QuickFile for Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "QuickFile for Outlook". If it exists on your system the QuickFile for Outlook application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QuickFile for Outlook in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QuickFile for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickFile for Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.standss.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Standss\QuickFile 4Outlook\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickFile for Outlook.
8. After removing QuickFile for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QuickFile for Outlook which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QuickFile for Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QuickFile for Outlook by Standss (South Pacific) Limited from your PC, we are not saying that QuickFile for Outlook by Standss (South Pacific) Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove QuickFile for Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:37:59.223