Quick Startup 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page details on how to remove Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Quick Startup 188.8.131.52 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Further information on Glarysoft Ltd can be seen here
. Detailed information about Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-startup/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Startup folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 36.28 KB (37152 bytes) on disk and is labeled StartupManager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Quick Startup 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1448247
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (36.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.68 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Quick Startup 126.96.36.199.
Quick Startup 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quick Startup 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quick Startup 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you select Quick Startup 188.8.131.52 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Quick Startup 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Startup 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-startup/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Startup 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Quick Startup 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Startup 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Startup 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 19:33:59.220