Quick Startup 126.96.36.1993
Quick Startup 188.8.131.523 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Quick Startup 184.108.40.2063 from your systemGlarysoft.com
. More information on Glarysoft.com can be found here
. More information about the app Quick Startup 220.127.116.113 can be found at http://www.glarysoft.com
. Quick Startup 18.104.22.1683 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Quick Startup directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Quick Startup 22.214.171.1243 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Quick Startup\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Quick Startup 126.96.36.1993's main file takes about 2.96 MB (3108704 bytes) and its name is startup.exe.
The following executables are contained in Quick Startup 188.8.131.523. They take 3.67 MB (3844821
bytes) on disk.
- startup.exe (2.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.86 KB)
The current page applies to Quick Startup 184.108.40.2063 version 220.127.116.113
When planning to uninstall Quick Startup 18.104.22.1683 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup_is1
Quick Startup 22.214.171.1243 is a program released by the software company Glarysoft.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Quick Startup 126.96.36.1993 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Quick Startup 188.8.131.523 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Quick Startup 184.108.40.2063 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quick Startup 220.127.116.113". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Startup 18.104.22.1683 app will be found automatically. When you click Quick Startup 22.214.171.1243 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Quick Startup 126.96.36.1993, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Startup 188.8.131.523:
- The software company is: http://www.glarysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quick Startup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Startup 184.108.40.2063.
8. After uninstalling Quick Startup 220.127.116.113, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Quick Startup 18.104.22.1683 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Startup 22.214.171.1243 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Startup 126.96.36.1993 by Glarysoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Startup 188.8.131.523 by Glarysoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Startup 184.108.40.2063 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:45:16.723