You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Quick Seeker for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Quick Seeker from your computerAd business Crown Solutions
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Ad business Crown Solutions. Quick Seeker is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Quickseeker directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Quick Seeker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Quickseeker\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1073768 bytes) on disk and is called quickseeker.exe.
Quick Seeker is composed of the following executables which take 1.10 MB (1148634
bytes) on disk:
- quickseeker.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.11 KB)
This page is about Quick Seeker version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Quick Seeker versions:
Quick Seeker is an application released by the software company Ad business Crown Solutions. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Quick Seeker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Quick Seeker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quick Seeker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quick Seeker". If it exists on your system the Quick Seeker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Quick Seeker in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Quick Seeker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Seeker.
8. After uninstalling Quick Seeker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quick Seeker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Seeker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Seeker by Ad business Crown Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Seeker by Ad business Crown Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Seeker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:31:52.540