Quick Search 22.214.171.124
Quick Search 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Quick Search 188.8.131.52 from your PCGlarysoft Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Glarysoft Ltd. Further information about Quick Search 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
. Quick Search 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Quick Search 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe. QuickSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1186768 bytes) on disk.
Quick Search 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.01 MB (3158912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (942.99 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (206.98 KB)
- MemfilesService.exe (443.48 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (192.47 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Quick Search 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Quick Search 184.108.40.206 is a program by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Quick Search 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Quick Search 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Quick Search 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quick Search 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Search 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Quick Search 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Quick Search 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Search 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Quick Search 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Quick Search 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Search 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Search 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quick Search 220.127.116.11 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Quick Search 18.104.22.168 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Search 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:18:34.867