Quick Search 22.214.171.124
Quick Search 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Quick Search 188.8.131.52 from your systemGlarysoft Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Glarysoft Ltd. Click on http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
to get more details about Quick Search 184.108.40.206 on Glarysoft Ltd's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Quick Search 220.127.116.11. The program's main executable file occupies 326.28 KB (334112 bytes) on disk and is named QuickSearch.exe.
Quick Search 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.06 MB (2159230
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- MemfilesService.exe (393.28 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (326.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (120.72 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Quick Search 126.96.36.199.
Quick Search 188.8.131.52 is an application by Glarysoft Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Quick Search 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Quick Search 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Quick Search 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quick Search 22.214.171.124". The Quick Search 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you click Quick Search 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Quick Search 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Search 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Search 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Quick Search 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Search 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Search 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Search 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Search 220.127.116.11 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Quick Search 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 08:08:48.283