Quick Measure 2.1.40
Quick Measure 2.1.40 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Quick Measure 2.1.40 from your systemVogue Mechanics Software
. Further information on Vogue Mechanics Software can be found here
. Click on http://voguemechanics.com
to get more facts about Quick Measure 2.1.40 on Vogue Mechanics Software's website. Usually the Quick Measure 2.1.40 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Vogue Mechanics\Quick Measure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Quick Measure 2.1.40 is C:\Program Files\Vogue Mechanics\Quick Measure\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is titled Quick Measure.exe.
Quick Measure 2.1.40 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.04 KB (162860
bytes) on disk.
- Quick Measure.exe (88.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to Quick Measure 2.1.40 version 2.1.40
Quick Measure 2.1.40 is a program released by the software company Vogue Mechanics Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Quick Measure 2.1.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Quick Measure 2.1.40 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Quick Measure 2.1.40 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Measure 2.1.40". The Quick Measure 2.1.40 program will be found automatically. When you select Quick Measure 2.1.40 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Quick Measure 2.1.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Measure 2.1.40:
- The web site of the application is: http://voguemechanics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vogue Mechanics\Quick Measure\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Quick Measure 2.1.40.
8. After removing Quick Measure 2.1.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Measure 2.1.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Measure 2.1.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Quick Measure 2.1.40 by Vogue Mechanics Software from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Measure 2.1.40 by Vogue Mechanics Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quick Measure 2.1.40 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 19:41:43.560