Quick Heal Total Security
This page is about Quick Heal Total Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Quick Heal Total Security from your PCQuick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
. Further information on Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. can be seen here
. Quick Heal Total Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Total Security directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Quick Heal Total Security's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Total Security\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called quickup.exe and occupies 833.61 KB (853616 bytes).
Quick Heal Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.77 MB (19683451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACAPPAA.EXE (175.61 KB)
- activate.exe (453.61 KB)
- ARWGETREPORTS.EXE (68.63 KB)
- ARWMAIN.EXE (917.61 KB)
- ARWSRVC.EXE (257.11 KB)
- asclsrvc.exe (172.10 KB)
- ASMAIN.EXE (334.61 KB)
- ASNTCLN.EXE (25.61 KB)
- BDSSVC.EXE (29.10 KB)
- contact.exe (199.11 KB)
- DA.EXE (50.04 KB)
- delnboot.exe (12.00 KB)
- EMLPROUI.EXE (45.11 KB)
- EMLPROXY.EXE (43.11 KB)
- FBSCH.EXE (75.11 KB)
- machinfo.exe (1.58 MB)
- MOBPOPUP.EXE (210.61 KB)
- NATIVSCN.EXE (140.00 KB)
- NOTIFIER.EXE (2.31 MB)
- ntclnsrv.exe (115.60 KB)
- ONLINENT.EXE (255.61 KB)
- ONLNSVC.EXE (351.61 KB)
- opssvc.exe (64.13 KB)
- QHRSCAN.EXE (147.11 KB)
- QUHLPSVC.EXE (153.11 KB)
- quickup.exe (833.61 KB)
- REMIND.EXE (96.11 KB)
- SAFEBANK.EXE (2.65 MB)
- SAFEBRW.EXE (137.11 KB)
- sapissvc.exe (258.10 KB)
- SCANNER.EXE (510.61 KB)
- scanwscs.exe (325.77 KB)
- SCPROXYSRV.EXE (100.61 KB)
- SCSECSVC.EXE (558.61 KB)
- SFMDPRT.EXE (112.61 KB)
- SPCONF.EXE (65.11 KB)
- STRTUPAP.EXE (203.11 KB)
- UINSMAIN.EXE (69.11 KB)
- UINSMF64.EXE (46.11 KB)
- UINSTSVC.EXE (170.61 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (329.11 KB)
- USBPRCTN.EXE (149.61 KB)
- USBSCN.EXE (136.11 KB)
- VULSCAN.EXE (22.61 KB)
- WSCLI.EXE (92.00 KB)
- WSWOW.EXE (84.11 KB)
- MobilEditCAT.exe (2.88 MB)
- NTDEFRAG.EXE (41.61 KB)
- PCTUNE.EXE (762.61 KB)
- KLL2C1E.exe (170.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.00
of Quick Heal Total Security. You can find below info on other releases of Quick Heal Total Security:
If you are manually uninstalling Quick Heal Total Security we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Quick Heal Total Security:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Total Security
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Total Security\rbmdata.dat
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Total Security
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Heal Total Security
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Total Security
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Behavior Detection System\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Core Mail Protection\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Core Scanning Server\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Core Scanning ServerEx\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Online Protection System\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Quick Update Service\ImagePath
Quick Heal Total Security is an application released by Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Quick Heal Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Quick Heal Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Quick Heal Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick Heal Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Heal Total Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Quick Heal Total Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Quick Heal Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Heal Total Security.
8. After removing Quick Heal Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Quick Heal Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Heal Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quick Heal Total Security by Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Heal Total Security by Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Heal Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:33:08.003