Quick Heal Endpoint Security
Quick Heal Endpoint Security is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Quick Heal Endpoint Security from your systemQuick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Quick Heal Endpoint Security. The application's main executable file is called scanner.exe and its approximative size is 257.42 KB (263600 bytes).
Quick Heal Endpoint Security contains of the executables below. They take 12.30 MB (12899910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- acappaa.exe (121.44 KB)
- activate.exe (363.95 KB)
- APCTSCN.EXE (91.92 KB)
- ARKIT.EXE (3.95 MB)
- ASCLSRVC.EXE (126.42 KB)
- ASMAIN.EXE (286.42 KB)
- ASNTCLN.EXE (14.42 KB)
- DA.EXE (50.04 KB)
- DCAPP.EXE (21.92 KB)
- delnboot.exe (10.26 KB)
- EMLPROUI.EXE (38.92 KB)
- EMLPROXY.EXE (29.42 KB)
- FBSCH.EXE (66.42 KB)
- MACHINFO.EXE (1.13 MB)
- MOBPOPUP.EXE (160.42 KB)
- nativscn.exe (128.50 KB)
- ntclnsrv.exe (105.60 KB)
- onlinent.exe (170.42 KB)
- ONLNSVC.EXE (275.92 KB)
- OPSSVC.EXE (25.42 KB)
- qhrscan.exe (103.60 KB)
- QUHLPSVC.EXE (89.42 KB)
- quickup.exe (560.12 KB)
- SAFEBRW.EXE (130.92 KB)
- SAPISSVC.EXE (201.92 KB)
- scanner.exe (257.42 KB)
- SCANWSCS.EXE (239.05 KB)
- ScSecSvc.exe (299.47 KB)
- SPCONF.EXE (36.42 KB)
- STRTUPAP.EXE (157.92 KB)
- UINSMAIN.EXE (67.42 KB)
- UINSMF64.EXE (44.42 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (186.42 KB)
- USBPRCTN.EXE (115.42 KB)
- USBSCN.EXE (131.92 KB)
- WSCLI.EXE (22.00 KB)
- WSWOW.EXE (80.92 KB)
- MobilEditCAT.exe (1.59 MB)
- NTDEFRAG.EXE (27.50 KB)
- PCTUNE.EXE (827.42 KB)
- KLL2114.exe (96.10 KB)
This data is about Quick Heal Endpoint Security version 14.00
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Quick Heal Endpoint Security:
If you are manually uninstalling Quick Heal Endpoint Security we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Quick Heal Endpoint Security from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Quick Heal Endpoint Security:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Quick Heal Endpoint Security
- C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Quick Heal Endpoint Security\Quick Heal AntiMalware.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Quick Heal Endpoint Security\Quick Heal Endpoint Security.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Quick Heal Endpoint Security\Quick Update.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Quick Heal Endpoint Security\Un-install Quick Heal Endpoint Security.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Endpoint Security
Quick Heal Endpoint Security is a program marketed by the software company Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Quick Heal Endpoint Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Quick Heal Endpoint Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Quick Heal Endpoint Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Heal Endpoint Security". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Heal Endpoint Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Quick Heal Endpoint Security in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Quick Heal Endpoint Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Heal Endpoint Security.
8. After uninstalling Quick Heal Endpoint Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Heal Endpoint Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Heal Endpoint Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Heal Endpoint Security by Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Heal Endpoint Security by Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Heal Endpoint Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:09:48.553