QualX Version 2.17
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall QualX Version 2.17 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall QualX Version 2.17 from your computerIstituto di Cristallografia, CNR
. Take a look here
for more info on Istituto di Cristallografia, CNR. Click on http://www.ic.cnr.it
to get more facts about QualX Version 2.17 on Istituto di Cristallografia, CNR's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\QualX directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling QualX Version 2.17 is C:\Program Files\QualX\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled QualX.exe and occupies 5.83 MB (6113280 bytes).
QualX Version 2.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.51 MB (6830242
bytes) on disk.
- QualX.exe (5.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.17
of QualX Version 2.17.
QualX Version 2.17 is a program offered by the software company Istituto di Cristallografia, CNR. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase QualX Version 2.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete QualX Version 2.17 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QualX Version 2.17 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QualX Version 2.17". If it is installed on your PC the QualX Version 2.17 program will be found very quickly. When you select QualX Version 2.17 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QualX Version 2.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QualX Version 2.17:
- The publisher is: http://www.ic.cnr.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QualX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QualX Version 2.17.
8. After uninstalling QualX Version 2.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QualX Version 2.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QualX Version 2.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QualX Version 2.17 by Istituto di Cristallografia, CNR from your PC, we are not saying that QualX Version 2.17 by Istituto di Cristallografia, CNR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove QualX Version 2.17 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 07:52:49.130