Quake Video Maker 1.4.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 from your PCSwift-Tools
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Swift-Tools. Click on http://www.swift-tools.com
to get more facts about Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 on Swift-Tools's website. Usually the Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quake Video Maker folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Quake Video Maker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Quake Video Maker 1.4.2's primary file takes around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) and is named QVM.exe.
The executable files below are part of Quake Video Maker 1.4.2. They occupy an average of 499.04 KB (511020
bytes) on disk.
- QVM.exe (428.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 is a program released by the software company Swift-Tools. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Quake Video Maker 1.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Quake Video Maker 1.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quake Video Maker 1.4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.swift-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quake Video Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quake Video Maker 1.4.2.
8. After uninstalling Quake Video Maker 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 by Swift-Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 by Swift-Tools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quake Video Maker 1.4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-12 09:25:52.550