This info is about QuadClient 4.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall QuadClient 4.2 from your systemGira
. More data about Gira can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gira\HS+FS Experte 4.2\QuadClient\PL folder (same installation drive as Windows). QuadClient 4.2 's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gira\HS+FS Experte 4.2\QuadClient\PL\uninst.exe. hs_client_start.exe is the QuadClient 4.2 's main executable file and it occupies approximately 34.50 KB (35328 bytes) on disk.
QuadClient 4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 519.05 KB (531504
bytes) on disk.
- hs_client_net.exe (357.50 KB)
- hs_client_start.exe (34.50 KB)
- QuadClientEditor.exe (65.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2
of QuadClient 4.2 .
QuadClient 4.2 is a program offered by Gira. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase QuadClient 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall QuadClient 4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QuadClient 4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "QuadClient 4.2 ". If it exists on your system the QuadClient 4.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QuadClient 4.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about QuadClient 4.2 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QuadClient 4.2 .
8. After removing QuadClient 4.2 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QuadClient 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QuadClient 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QuadClient 4.2 by Gira from your computer, nor are we saying that QuadClient 4.2 by Gira is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QuadClient 4.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:36:39.663