You can find below detailed information on how to remove Qiqqa for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Qiqqa from your PCQuantisle Ltd.
. More information about Quantisle Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Qiqqa can be seen at http://www.qiqqa.com/
. Usually the Qiqqa application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qiqqa folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Qiqqa's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qiqqa\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.19 MB (2298888 bytes) on disk and is labeled Qiqqa.exe.
Qiqqa installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.82 MB (11345280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (581.01 KB)
- couninst.exe (7.50 KB)
- pdfdraw.exe (6.64 MB)
- Qiqqa.exe (2.19 MB)
- QiqqaOCR.exe (396.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 60
of Qiqqa. You can find below a few links to other Qiqqa versions:
...click to view all...
Qiqqa is a program released by the software company Quantisle Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Qiqqa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Qiqqa from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Qiqqa or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qiqqa". If it exists on your system the Qiqqa application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Qiqqa in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Qiqqa, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Qiqqa:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qiqqa.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qiqqa\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qiqqa.
8. After removing Qiqqa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Qiqqa that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qiqqa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qiqqa by Quantisle Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Qiqqa by Quantisle Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qiqqa supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 23:32:32.367