QZ Tray 1.9.7
This info is about QZ Tray 1.9.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall QZ Tray 1.9.7 from your systemQZ Industries, LLC
. More information on QZ Industries, LLC can be seen here
. Click on https://qz.io/support
to get more facts about QZ Tray 1.9.7 on QZ Industries, LLC's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\QZ Tray directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\QZ Tray\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall QZ Tray 1.9.7. The program's main executable file is titled qz-tray.exe and occupies 190.64 KB (195212 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with QZ Tray 1.9.7. They take about 386.27 KB (395544
bytes) on disk.
- qz-tray.exe (190.64 KB)
- uninstall.exe (195.64 KB)
This page is about QZ Tray 1.9.7 version 1.9.7
QZ Tray 1.9.7 is a program offered by QZ Industries, LLC. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall QZ Tray 1.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall QZ Tray 1.9.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QZ Tray 1.9.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "QZ Tray 1.9.7". If it exists on your system the QZ Tray 1.9.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QZ Tray 1.9.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QZ Tray 1.9.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QZ Tray 1.9.7:
- The web site of the program is: https://qz.io/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QZ Tray\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QZ Tray 1.9.7.
8. After removing QZ Tray 1.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QZ Tray 1.9.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QZ Tray 1.9.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QZ Tray 1.9.7 by QZ Industries, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that QZ Tray 1.9.7 by QZ Industries, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove QZ Tray 1.9.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:31:18.570