QUICKfind server v1.1
This web page is about QUICKfind server v1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 from your computerIDM
. Additional info about IDM can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. QUICKfind server v1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\qf_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 473.00 KB (484352 bytes) on disk and is named QFServer.exe.
QUICKfind server v1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 534.23 KB (547051
bytes) on disk:
- QFServer.exe (473.00 KB)
- qf_uninstall.exe (61.23 KB)
The current web page applies to QUICKfind server v1.1 version 1.1
QUICKfind server v1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
QUICKfind server v1.1 is an application offered by the software company IDM. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase QUICKfind server v1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QUICKfind server v1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QUICKfind server v1.1". If it exists on your system the QUICKfind server v1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select QUICKfind server v1.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QUICKfind server v1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QUICKfind server v1.1.
8. After removing QUICKfind server v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QUICKfind server v1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QUICKfind server v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM from your PC, we are not saying that QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QUICKfind server v1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:56:35.020