You can find on this page details on how to remove QTranslate 1.4.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall QTranslate 1.4.0 from your systemQuestSoft
. Additional info about QuestSoft can be found here
. Click on http://quest-app.appspot.com/
to get more facts about QTranslate 1.4.0 on QuestSoft's website. QTranslate 1.4.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\QTranslate folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for QTranslate 1.4.0 is C:\Program Files\QTranslate\Uninstall.exe. QTranslate.exe is the QTranslate 1.4.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside QTranslate 1.4.0. They take about 269.02 KB (275472
bytes) on disk.
- QTranslate.exe (219.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.52 KB)
The current page applies to QTranslate 1.4.0 version 1.4.0
QTranslate 1.4.0 is a program marketed by QuestSoft. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove QTranslate 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete QTranslate 1.4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QTranslate 1.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QTranslate 1.4.0". The QTranslate 1.4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QTranslate 1.4.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QTranslate 1.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QTranslate 1.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://quest-app.appspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QTranslate\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QTranslate 1.4.0.
8. After uninstalling QTranslate 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QTranslate 1.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QTranslate 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QTranslate 1.4.0 by QuestSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that QTranslate 1.4.0 by QuestSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QTranslate 1.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-12 18:09:31.320