You can find on this page details on how to remove QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 from your computerTencent Inc.
. More information on Tencent Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 can be found at http://www.qq.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. QQPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.47 MB (4683072 bytes) on disk.
QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.19 MB (5438806
bytes) on disk.
- QPUp.exe (477.31 KB)
- QQDeskUpdate.exe (94.31 KB)
- QQPlayer.exe (4.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (166.40 KB)
The current page applies to QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 version 1.02
QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 is an application released by the software company Tencent Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QQPlayer1.0 Beta2". The QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 app will be found automatically. When you select QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about QQPlayer1.0 Beta2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QQPlayer1.0 Beta2:
- The software company is: http://www.qq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QQPlayer1.0 Beta2.
8. After uninstalling QQPlayer1.0 Beta2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 by Tencent Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 by Tencent Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QQPlayer1.0 Beta2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 09:46:58.597