This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall QQ??3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall QQ??3.2 from your systemTencent
. You can find out more on Tencent or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.qq.com
if you want to read more on QQ??3.2 on Tencent's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove QQ??3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. QQ??3.2's main file takes about 9.50 MB (9958400 bytes) and its name is QQPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with QQ??3.2. They occupy about 14.59 MB (15297671
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QPToolbox.exe (3.28 MB)
- QPUp.exe (833.37 KB)
- QQDeskUpdate.exe (94.31 KB)
- QQPlayer.exe (9.50 MB)
- Tencentdl.exe (649.37 KB)
- uninst.exe (279.72 KB)
The current web page applies to QQ??3.2 version 3.2
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove QQ??3.2 from your PC.Registry keys:
QQ??3.2 is an application by the software company Tencent. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall QQ??3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete QQ??3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QQ??3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QQ??3.2". If it is installed on your PC the QQ??3.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click QQ??3.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QQ??3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QQ??3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.qq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QQ??3.2.
8. After uninstalling QQ??3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QQ??3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QQ??3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QQ??3.2 by Tencent from your computer, nor are we saying that QQ??3.2 by Tencent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QQ??3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:54:24.640