QPostPro 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall QPostPro 188.8.131.52 from your PCGiosis
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Giosis. Click on http://www.qoo10.sg
to get more information about QPostPro 184.108.40.206 on Giosis's website. QPostPro 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\QPostPro directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\QPostPro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QPostPro 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is named QplusPhoneSeller.exe and occupies 2.20 MB (2308208 bytes).
QPostPro 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.01 MB (4201537
bytes) on disk:
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.73 MB)
- QplusPhoneSeller.exe (2.20 MB)
- uninst.exe (74.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of QPostPro 188.8.131.52.
QPostPro 184.108.40.206 is a program by the software company Giosis. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase QPostPro 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall QPostPro 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QPostPro 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QPostPro 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the QPostPro 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select QPostPro 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QPostPro 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QPostPro 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qoo10.sg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QPostPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QPostPro 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing QPostPro 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QPostPro 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QPostPro 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QPostPro 220.127.116.11 by Giosis from your PC, we are not saying that QPostPro 18.104.22.168 by Giosis is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QPostPro 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 21:59:27.173