QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect
This page is about QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. myQNAPcloudConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.63 MB (9049832 bytes) on disk.
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.61 MB (11120780
bytes) on disk:
- myQNAPcloudConnect.exe (8.63 MB)
- NetworkDriveAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (319.68 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find here a few links to other QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect releases:
...click to view all...
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is an application by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect". The QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect application will be found automatically. When you click QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect.
8. After uninstalling QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 14:08:56.590