QNAP QVR Client
QNAP QVR Client is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the QNAP QVR Client application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QNAP QVR Client. QVRCTN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 252.20 KB (258256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of QNAP QVR Client. They occupy an average of 5.77 MB (6055475
bytes) on disk.
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (252.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1122
of QNAP QVR Client. Click on the links below for other QNAP QVR Client versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is an application offered by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove QNAP QVR Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QNAP QVR Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP QVR Client". The QNAP QVR Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QNAP QVR Client in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QNAP QVR Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP QVR Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 08:21:41.640